It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices
Footballitarin, as a search engine, is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by Footballitarin.com and is not hosted by a third party. You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below the videos. Each host descriptor contains a link to the server that the video was indexed from.
A/V Content Removal Requests
If the video is not hosted by Footballitarin, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from Footballitarin and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the Footballitarin.com site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information detailed below by emailing
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from the Footballitarin index, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.